Official Eleuthera Harbour Island brings you more information on the restaurants in South Eleuthera. We recommend six restaurants that will transport you to the world of flavor during your trip.
– Neek’s Eats & Treats: Located on the beautiful Tarpum Bay, Neek’s Eats & Treats is a must while visiting South Eleuthera. They offer a wide selection of fresh wraps, hearty loaded quesadillas, juicy burgers, and an array of meats. The most raved items are coconut shrimp, conch burger, and pasta. You can expect friendly service, reasonable prices, and scrumptious food at the restaurant.
– Northside Inn Restaurant: Ten minutes away from the Rock Sound airport, we recommend visiting this place. The restaurant offers authentic Bahamian food, which you can enjoy while sitting on the deck facing the turquoise waters. We recommend trying the traditional plate—fresh fish, plantains, peas, and rice.
– Wild Orchids Waterfront Restaurant: Wild Orchids Waterfront Restaurant is known for its sunset dining experience. Crispy conch fritters, flaky crab cakes, and juicy wings are some of the favorites among guests. If you have any dietary restrictions, the restaurant staff will happily accommodate them.
– Bayside View: Authentic conch salad and crispy conch fritters paired with Sky juice—a Bahamian beverage— are popular at Bayside View.
– Sharil’s: If you are visiting the Deep Creek area, you must check out Sharil’s. The restaurant is famous for cheesy, gooey baked macaroni, fried chicken, and juicy BBQ wings.
– Veta’s Place: Veta’s Place offers live band music and mouth-watering dishes such as flavorful steamed lobster, crispy fried chicken, lasagna, and chilled drinks. A little pricey, but it will be worth it.