Bonefishing is a type of fishing that flourishes in Eleuthera, indeed it is one of the biggest attractions for fishing aficionados. It is also known as saltwater fly fishing .
Bonefishing is clearly the most preferred fishing mode in Eleuthera. Eleuthera has plenty of shallow waters where bonefishes like to wander, it is a real sport that requires definite techniques and expertise. Bonefishing requires the help and assistance of bonefishing guides. If you are a novice or an expert you will love bonefishing as long as you like fishing.
Eleuthera is the Mecca for bonefishing for several reasons:
– The abundance of Bonefishes
– The beauty of its beaches and waters
– Its incredible weather throughout the year
– Easy access and frequent flights from the US
– The professionalism of it guides, they are renowned to be the best in the world